- Beyond Blue: – for anxiety and depression – Phone: 1300 22 4636. A free information and resources website and telephone service about depression and anxiety.
- Domestic Violence Line – Phone: 1800 656 463, is a 24 hour/7 days per week telephone service for those affected by domestic violence.
- The Butterfly Foundation for eating disorders, Sydney 1800 334 673 8am-9pm
- SANE – Australia Helpline – Phone: 1800 187 263 SANE. This helpline provides information about symptoms, treatments, medications, where to go for support and help for carers. The Helpline is only available Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm EST. SANE also provides a Helpline online service.
- Mensline – Phone: 1300 78 9978 Mensline Australia is a national telephone support, information and referral service for men with family and relationship concerns.
- Mindhealthconnect – A central Government online resource information on depression, anxiety and most mental health conditions. Includes pamphlets, self-assessment tools, apps, and research findings about mood, diet and exercise.
Mothersafe – support and information about medications and breast feeding: Royal Hospital for Women Randwick: Phone: 02 9382 6539
- Poisons information line – 131126